Teams are one way you can help out in the Tiki community. Feel free to participate according to your experience, availability and interests, to make our community more efficient and scalable. The more-involved members are mentors, coordinators, and facilitators. Find out more at Teams.
Tiki community members can get together in Tiki user groups based on interests, locality, or language.
The main focus is to set up language-based user groups to give an opportunity for people to communicate and contribute in their preferred language.
Feel free to ask questions or discuss Tiki in the forums.
Follow these news feeds to keep up to date with the Tiki community.
- Tiki 23 now available!
- Tiki Roundtable Meeting 2021 07
- TikiFest Virtual 2021 starts today at 12UTC
- Coming Soon: TikiFest Virtual 2021
- Tiki 15 reaches end of service life - what are your options?
- April 2021 Tiki Roundtable Meeting
- New Tiki Versions Released: Tiki 22.1, 21.3 LTS and 18.8 LTS Just Out of the Oven!
- We released Tiki 22.0 (but forgot to tell you about it)
- Happy Birthday, Tiki!
- Security Releases of all Tiki versions since 16.3
- PluginCoil ()
- Interledger Protocol payments ()
- PluginFiglet ()
- Bootstrap ()
- PluginPivotTable ()
- The twelve-factor app ()
- Custom Code HowTo - Post-It Notes ()
- Webservice tracker field ()
- WebDAV ()
- Wiki Syntax ()
- Smarty Templates ()
- Manager page while testing AutoTOC temp page ()
- test1 ()
- Tiki FAQs ()
- PluginTogether ()