Tiki Suite is software. For services & support, you'll be free to get hired help or do it yourself.
Some things, you'll need to subscribe to somewhere...
- Hardware: Mobile phones / PDAs / tablets / Laptops with 3G/4G cards for all your team
- Your internet connection(s)
- Phone numbers (for FreeSWITCH / PBX), including toll-free
- SMS sending & receiving
- Domain names
- SSL certificates
- Loss recovery like http://preyproject.com/ or https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=sms&fdid=se.erikofsweden.findmyphone
- See also ClearCenter Services for domain names, Mail Backup Service, DNS management, Intrusion Protection Signatures & Updates etc.
As a community, we can share tips & tricks with respect to these aspects. Ex.: where do I get a 1-8xx number? See: Tiki Suite service providers
See also: Tiki Suite Hardware