- Improve ease of installation Tiki Suite.
- Short term: easy copy-pastable instructions
- Medium term: Make RPMs
- Long term: Make apps in the ClearOS marketplace
- Make a profile for https://indiewebcamp.com/IndieMark
- Tiki Suite Install is a 7-page document as of 2015-04. It's too difficult to get started.
- May-June 2015
- When we are comfortable with the process, we should flush the old test server, and dogfood this procedure (it has been a test / dogfood space and we'll be ready to move to a real space)
- And we'll ask for any needed help from each of the upstream projects
- Elasticsearch -> low priority because it's only useful if you have a lot of data
- Kaltura -> low priority because it's a separate virtual machine, install process is handled by upstream and because integration with Tiki is already well tested.
- Improve existing documentation
- Report bugs
- Fix bugs
- Improve install scripts
- Document and improve Tiki Suite component interoperability