Welcome to my space[+]
I'm passionate about video, radio and the web. As technology is evolving, so do I. As the web evolves, so is the relationship between all media is fading. One concept that I'm working with these days is Nonlinear narrative story telling. On this subject, please refer to the Advanced Content Publishing page and the search for the Online Publishing House group. I've worked in the film industry years ago. This is why my heart belongs to this field. I specialize in the following areas:
- Pre-production including script writing, planning shoots and proof-reading;
- Production of video and photography; and
- Post-production including editing, distribution
for both for the brick and mortar and virtual world.
- Menu building processes. When creating a video clip, one has to have a menu to begin with. Strangely enough, it is at the end that one constructs the menu system for a video clip. With the making of a menu system for your video clip, think about how it will be structure at the beginning and keep in mind that online video clip production is Nonlinear.
Although, I'm recognized as an eternal newbie in this community, I'm becoming very much acquainted with Tiki and using it daily.
When it comes down to video editing I'm proficient with FCP and Premiere by Adobe.
When it comes down to script writing, I'm in my element. Therefore, documentation is always of interest to me although I'm mostly doing video prods.
- See the TV server installed on the Tiki side
The most active project I'm working on here at Tiki is the Video clip project where Open Source tools are being used and developed to communicate and promote Tiki as a good and solid infrastructure solution.
Tiki is used to document the video clips I've started to produce. The objective is to build a portal that would be used as a Content Delivery Network (CDN). As we all know, robust, yet agile CDN's are not cheap. Specially those CDN who manage complexity. Tiki as it all. We just need to make it do what we want.
As all video editing professionals will confirm, doing a good *video montage*, requires lots of resources. Therefore, the crowd sourcing concept of doing online video editing is not only a dream come true, it is possible. Join our community and enjoy the ride!
I publish a yoga printed and secured with no proprietary DRM four pagers full of QR codes that you can even order for free anywhere that I mail by post office if you qualify.
Can Tiki CMS Groupware be so easy to use that this girl can conduct her interview and put it out there on the web within an hour?
As technology evolves, so is Tiki. Please keep an eye on Advanced Content Experiments since it is becoming clearer and clearer that once a tiki developer masters the basics about tiki and about video production, tiki can be very handy to create a multi-layer UI whereby many people working on the same project converge toward a unique organic content development. For example, let's say your working on a video clip presentation that is intended to many people coming from many background. The stake holders don't agree. Here is where possible conflict can occur. Roles in the project are:
Because Tiki allows non linear thinking, even if your not thinking that way, it doesn't mean you can not continue to construct your video projects, whichever role you play on the web.
However, if other members of the production remain in disagreement, bring the discussion back to the end product, what does the audience will get out of the experience. If people still don't agree, ask them:
- How will it look in the menu system once it's time to burn DVDs?
- If a viewer wants to see only "my part" will he be able?
Just like in a book creation, when creating your video clip, think non linear. After all, as technology evolves, filmakers will want to have control of the final product without over powering the others by using status quo and discouraging others to continue to contribute.
Therefore, if you have actors in your film (per exemple), make sure they understand that you use organic resources to save money and that if they don't agree on what to do next, i.e. what will the menu system on the end product look and read like, the project will not grow and be completed as scheduled (use Project Management and tiki trackers to make your production schedule, your assistant director will love you!). Be prepared to go back to the narrative board to patch stuff!
Here are the clips that have already been broadcasted on the internet
- How to get help by Gary Cunningham Lee
- BBB with Fred Dixon and Marc Laporte)
- Philippe Cloutier on the translation power of Tiki
- Jean-Marc Libs: Tiki and how to answer to real client's need (in FR: Tiki et comment répondre au vrai besoin du client)
- How to manage complexity
- The concept of modularity
- Groups being easily managed by Nelso Ko
- International Online publishing by Kirsten
- Tiki and JQuerry by Jonny Bradley
- What is and what is not Tiki
- The Communications Team (pending)
- I help answer the Advanced content publishing questions here and there
- The Video Portal space where I did an inventory of all video clips being seen on Tiki.
- Tikifest in Ottawa (April 2013)
- Interviewing Torsten (aka Fabricus) in Montreal
- The last presential tiki fest in Montreal in 2019 as photographer for one event
- Preparing a new space in eight languages at this url Satoshi.Yoga
My passion is yoga. I teach part-time and I help yoga teachers to become internationally popular. I've been practising since age 17.
I'm available was a junior consultant specializing in videography and social media. I've written RFP's, RFQ's and done some SDLC projects in the past where I got involved in use cases, enough to give clients analysis reports as I have a basic training in Information Technology. I can help you get started with Tiki on the front end side not the back-end and I know many good consultant who, on this plateform, can help you reach, not only your short term objectives.
Thanks to the Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware association. Remember to donate when you can. I have and will continue to do so, it is important.
- 3 pages found for title search 'Kaltura'
- Targeting Integration of Kaltura by Tiki6 release
- 6 pages found for title search 'Video'
- Video Team Release
- Video Team Intro
- Video Clips
- Video Authoring Team
- Guideline for a typical video clip
- 12 pages found for title search 'Security'
- Tiki Suite Security
- Security Team Release
- Security Team Intro
- Security Team
- FLOSS Web Application with the longest predictable security support period
- No pages found for title search 'Visual Mapping'
13 pages link to UserPagedaniam