We want more people involved in the project so the project enjoy a stronger community and more developers. This is a recurring question is 2021 different from before ?
- How people get in the project and why they are in this room?
- What convince them to use or be interested in Tiki?
- Should we focus on user looking for specific features ?
- Should we focus on specific candidate type (coders, users, designer, translators, etc) ?
- The wiki, CMS, and easy-to-use website generator sphere has changed.
- Social networks are here and mature.
- It's easier than ever to contribute and Tiki is a kind of "standard" for development.
- Should invest resources in communication, infrastructure or fixes ?
- Where are those potential users and what do they use today? (if they use something)
- What will we "talk" to them about to convince them to try Tiki and join the project?
- What about the previous users that left?