Table of contents
At TikiFest 2010, we had a discussion about the current state of automated testing for Tiki.
- ex: WikiParser tests
- Only seems to happen in Alain's windows setup. Ignore for now.
- Alain will look at it with Rodriguo.
- Why is it so hard to write and run integration tests?
- Often, can't include lib files in the tests (compilation errors). Why is that? Is it enough to include tiki-setup.php?
- Different people use different approaches. Should we have a standard way of doing this?
- Anybody looking at this still?