My name is Adam Shantz. I'm a senior music performance major in college/university at West_Virginia_Wesleyan_College, in West Virginia, USA. I live just outside Washington, DC, in Silver Spring, Maryland.
I also host the themes.tiki.org site.
You can usually find me on IRC as musus. If I'm not on IRC, you can probably catch me via jabber as mususATjabberDOTorg.
Web Accessibility in Tikiwiki
This is a place for me to jot down ideas I have to help make Tikiwiki better.
- fix middle col bug where content hides under the right col, or displays on top of it
- create a way for old wiki pages to automatically forward to the new page (db, maybe?)
- make it possible to edit titles of pre-defined modules
- replace duplicate images in wiki-editor quicklink area
- double clicking on scrollbar loads edit wiki page
- why placing the page tag inside np tags doesn't work
- why placing a bullet right after an up carrot (shift-6 on a qwerty keyboard) isn't parsed as a bullet (see the first bullet in this box)
- Wiki pages don't automatically link without the double parathesis if there isn't a second word detected (i.e. WAIroadmap)
- Make admin interface more intuitive & better organized
- Reorganize admin section & rename "Admin..." in the various menus to read something like "Manage..." to avoid confusion.
- starting a wiki page with a number doesn't automatically create a link in a wiki page (see 508ThemeDev above)
- when forcing wiki linkage by using double parenthesis, it breaks the link, automatically defaulting to "TikiWiki" (again, see links above)
- implement a more intuitive means of creating a new wiki page