Mike Hough. Norwich, England.
I am responsible for the on-line research community which supports CIEL (Collaboration in eLearning) project funded by the DfES (Department for Education and Skills).
I am using Tiki for both CIEL and a range of school projects which are themselves case studies in eLearning for the DfES. The cluster of 26 schools includes:
- special needs
In due course I will post more details of my work on the use of Tiki in education.
Additional related interests.
- Disability issues with regard to access to the Internet. Accessibility of websites.
- Age related issues with regard to access to the Internet.
- Use of opensource server applications.
- Low bandwidth solutions.
- Removing the barriers to internet access.
You can contact me via:
- internal message to 'mikehough'.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone on 01603 455449 (home).