type content : Problem, way to go around and way to a solution
I test all functions including those that are not finalized.
In WISIWIG text editing WIKI obtained in circumstances that I can not confirm a black stripe down screen that is as "background" black is the text typed exists in this area (the HTML source and WIKI show no error).
This bizarre phenomenon seems to occur as long texts> 1500C.
After a complement of analysis :
- This black strip is beyond the bottom of the area and appears with the vertical scroll
- This black strip is fixed : when you add text upon the bottom lines disappears under the black
- If you change the background color of the text you can see it
- No problem and temporary solution if you go to "fullscreen" (fullwindow) edit
- no problem with edit "source"
Consequence : the bug is in the color set of background-color-area when window background has the same color (light blue) as text-background-color with the scroll effect. The color area don't follow the scroll... css option ?
I hope to have provided informations to go straight to the bug.