I am using Tiki 21 LTS and want to use images in my wiki as follows:
- Each image should have following information attached (metadata) and visible to the viewer/anonymous user
- Owner/Creator of the image in a legal sense
- License information of the image in a legal sense
- Image description to display besides/below the image thumb/preview
- Image history in the sense of who originally uploaded it, who re-uploaded when and who changed metadata and when - just like on a wiki page
- A thumb with a description should be shown on the wiki page (like on wikipedia)
- If a user clicks on the thumb, the image should be shown in full screen/full resolution and the image metadata and edit options (according to permissions) should be accessible, like on wikipedia
I fiddled around a little bit with pluginIMG. It seems to be OK for the previe thumb on the wiki page (satisfies 2.), but I can't access image metadata nor edit options when I click on it as an admin with all permissions (only partly satisfies 3.).
In the file gallery, where the image is stored, there is a field for the source of the image. It is empty and I (as an admin) cannot edit this field. I can only Edit the Description field, not even the Comment field. I can edit creator field (viable for 1.2.). 1.1. is satisfied. 1.3. and 1.4. should be stored separately, but I can only edit one field, which is description. 1.5. seems not to be satisfied - or is there a history anywhere?
Ho can I implement all my wishes using Tiki? Do I have to create a wiki page for each image containing all the legal information and lin the thumbnail to it? This would also yield a history but only for the metadata on the page, not the metadata of the image itself (uploader etc.). What is possible, what is not?